A revolution is happening right in front of your eyes. It has forever changed the way people get information and shop. It is similar to the internet, but it will be more popular than the internet. It has increased traffic and sales for major companies, and it can do the same for your business. What is changing the way people shop and will be more popular than the internet? It is mobile phones and the access to the mobile web.
What has increased traffic and sales for big businesses and can do the same for yours? It is adding a mobile friendly website that is optimized for mobile devices and the consumer on the move.
Here are 10 reasons why you need a mobile website for your business today.
1. You will take full advantage of the trend by consumers to use their mobile phones to access the mobile web. According to research conducted by Yahoo, consumers plan on using their mobile devices to shop as much as, if not more, than their computers at home or at the office.
2. You will be giving prospective and current customers the ability to contact you any time of the day, seven days of the week.
3. Your brand will reinforce your message by being on the mobile web with a mobile website.
4. The data indicates that traffic to businesses with a mobile friendly site have increased over 20%. That is just the beginning, though, as more and more consumers get access to the mobile web, more will be visiting sites with effective mobile sites.
5. Google likes mobile sites with mobile domain names. There is a Google directory for mobile websites as they strive to provide the most relevant search results to consumers.
6. Attracting new customers is important to any business. And a mobile site will be one that is more likely to appear in search results when these consumers search keyword on mobile phones.
7. The most profitable way to add sales is by getting your current customers to buy from you more often. A mobile website that is mobile friendly is also customer friendly. It builds loyalty as your customers find the information they need, when they want it on their phones.
8. If you want to test mobile marketing strategies at a future date, a mobile website is often the center of this activity.
9. The sooner you add a mobile website into your business, the sooner you will stand-out from the competition. Getting a jump on the competition is a good thing for your business.
10. Overall, your new mobile site will find many, many ways to make your customers happier, and that of course, will make you even happier.
The timing is perfect for you to add in a mobile website into your business. And, it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg to get a one.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mitchell_Cogert